Terms and Conditions
Commencement of Classes
- Changing of class is NOT allowed AFTER the class had commenced. Students who wish to change their class BEFORE the lessons starts should notify us at least one week before commencement date of registered class.
- iSpeak Korean Language Centre reserves the right to postpone the class by up to 3weeks if the minimum number of 8 students for commencing a proposed class is not met.
- Class can be postponed if more than 90 percent of the students in the class agree to skip the class (only once a whole level term is permitted) and approval from school must be obtained one week in advance.
Make-up Lessons/ Certificate
- In the event that a student is unable to attend class, iSpeak Korean Language Centre will endeavor to arrange a suitable make-up class for the student when the student inform the Centre as early as possible, and it will be subjected to availability.
- Certificate will only be given to students who fulfill at least 70 percent of the attendance.
- Discount voucher can be used only for the Standard Course.
- Discount voucher is not transferable and exchangeable for cash.
- Expires 12 months from month of issuance.
Refund of fees
- iSpeak Korean Language Centre strictly does not provide refund for absence of lessons and discontinuation of class, and the paid amount cannot be transferred to another person or exchanged into books and etc.
Other General Terms & Conditions
- iSpeak Korean Language Centre reserves the right to postpone or cancel lessons.
- iSpeak Korean Language Centre reserves the right to provide relief teachers to take over your class should your teacher be unable to conduct lessons.
- Student Terms & Conditions may be amended from time to time.
Data Protection Act
- I allow iSpeak Korean Language Centre to use the contact information I provided to call/text/email me regarding all student and class related matters, events, promotional and marketing messages.
- I will inform the school in writing via email should I no longer wish to be contacted in the future.
Code of Conduct
- Students are not allowed to record (including but not limited to taking screenshot/ photograph, video and audio) any part of the lesson (both offline and online), unless permission is given by teacher in charge.
- Sharing and distributing any part of the lesson and course materials is strictly prohibited.